The Mobile Crane Operator Training program is designed to improve on the existing knowledge and skill of experienced operators, inspectors, trainees, maintenance personnel, and managers. The information provided in the program is reinforced with application sessions on mobile cranes at your site. Personnel participating in this program will gain relevant and important skills and will leave with an understanding of the needs and responsibilities of Mobile Crane Operators.
Call us at (701) 371-9132 to find out more.
Topics covered will include:
- Operator Requirements and Responsibilities
- Applicable OSHA & ANSI/ASME Safety Standards
- Operating Techniques
- Evaluating and Applying Site Conditions
- Supporting Surface Requirements
- Load Chart Interpretations and Applications
- Lift Planning & Verifying the Load
- Load Control
- Basic Rigging Principles
- Wire Rope Construction and Inspection
- Hitch Applications
- Equipment Maintenance